LABUSA offers preferred pricing and priority service on Comprehensive Web Development and Managed Services solutions for qualified agencies through the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) contract number DIR-CPO-4414. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state.
Full set of contract documents can be found here:
- 99.999% network availability service level agreements (SLAs)
- Firewall support and configuration
- cPanel Administration Available
- State-of-the-art hosting in fault-tolerant building SAS 70 Type II Complaint
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Network and power management
- Full system administration support on all products provided
- Backup and disaster recovery services
- Telephone and email support 6:00 am - 8:00 pm CT Monday – Friday.
- World-class facility featuring redundant architectures (N+1), and best in class personnel and procedures.
- Custom and Unique Design
- Complete Deployment
- Complete W3C Certified HTML
- Website accessibility design and consulting.
- Team of Expert Designers and Developers.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Content Management System Available
- Google Friendly Sitemap.
- Mobile Responsive Options.
Some State of Texas agencies may have a need for a robust content management system. Drupal-based websites are the answer and LABUSA offers support under the DIR contract DIR-CPO-4414.
Contract No. DIR-CPO-4414
Point of Contact: Martin Laster
Office: 281-393-8003 | Toll-Free: 1-888-842-7003
Email: DIR@labusa.com | Fax Number: 630-570-5300
Please reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4414 when requesting a quote.
LABUSA uses best practices in every phase of the project and has built a solid reputation for building quality products and being accountable for the results. As such, LABUSA provides warranty services on most products and services to ensure that they are free from bugs and defects. If a defect in workmanship is found after review, LABUSA will repair the defective in a timely fashion.
To help account for the ever-changing digital world, LABUSA highly recommends subscribing to an ongoing digital optimization program which provides ongoing site health checks, backups, security, link checking, validation, and browser checks to ensure the highest quality experience for your site after it goes live. This will help retain and grow the value of your website.
When appropriate, return policies on services rendered will be provided. The specifics of the return policy depend largely on the service in question. All issues are reviewed and handled on a case-by-case basis.
Telephone and email support is included from 7:00am - 6:00pm CT Monday – Friday.
Service has offers 99.999% network availability service level agreements (SLAs) (http://labusa.com/sla). LABUSA provides DIR customers with dedicated experienced personnel to work directly with the client officials toward one common goal – to assure the agency gets the best solutions.
For more information on the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Cooperative Contracts Program visit