TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING OUR WEBSITE
The term ‘LAB Information Technology’ or ‘LABUSA’ or ‘LAB USA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 154 S. Washington Street, Suite E Carpentersville, IL 60110. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and/or our business partners. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, information, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include logos and information of other companies and links to other websites. These logos, links, and information are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LAB Information Technology Incorporated’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Illinois.
Return Policy: No return after 15 Days. All sales are final. No returns can be made unless equipment is factory defect, or in perfect original condition with original packing material. Merchandise must contain original box with accessories and manual. 15% Restocking fee of the original price will be charged on all returns. Factory defects can only be exchanged with the same equipment. All equipment’s are covered by 1 year warranty unless stated otherwise. Warranty does not cover shipping cost for the equipment to be shipped in or out.
Warranty: LAB Information Technology Incorporated, guarantees all its products to be free of defects in workmanship and material for the time period from date of purchase by the original buyer. We will replace or repair, at our option providing there is no evidence of customer misuse, accident, alteration, abuse or faulty installation. Should we be unable to repair or replace the exact product model within a reasonable amount of time, an upgrade to a model of equal or greater value may be accepted, at our discretion.