Open Hybrid Cloud Strategy
LABUSA Open Hybrid Cloud Strategy is for the enterprise that faces challenges maintaining secure, reliable, and cost-effective business systems in the cloud, on-premise, or at the edge. LABUSA helps clients deploy an IT architecture that incorporates workload portability across public and private clouds in orchestration with edge computing servers. The solution enables companies to manage data at any scale while maintaining cost and real-time capabilities.
LABUSA empowers its clients to focus on business results and outcomes while providing a consistent platform across the cloud, edge, and on-premise environments. Our clients call upon us to support some of their critical workloads—delivering and managing information systems that protect and improve their bottom line.
LABUSA can assist clients on a public, private, or hybrid cloud platform in all phases of their cloud transformation. Our solution architects will work directly with stakeholders to first understand the long-term goal and then build a path to get there. The following is an outline of some of the activities we provide throughout the process:
- Technology assessment of the usage and performance levels of current computing.
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) custom reports to compare the cost of current and proposed environments.
- Determine an effective cloud topology for business requirements (public, private, or hybrid).
- Build the computing hardware and network infrastructure.
- Secure data and operation integrity with on-going monitoring, reporting, and remediation.
- Manage operations and updates within the cloud.
- Optimize performance and spending as usage level changes.
- Migrate existing systems, databases, and applications to the cloud.