Remote Monitoring and
Device deployment and support for non-technical users
As organizations are increasingly, allowing external devices to connect to the internal networks, their security threats become greater. Employing the systems and technical resources in-house to address the issue is not cost-effective. Our Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) services focus on supporting non-technical clients with computers, networks, and mobile device support.
Many providers offer RMM software or services that require clients to have the technical expertise to properly support their devices. LABUSA delivers fully managed RMM solutions that include help desk support, break-fix, and new systems deployment. The service is fully customized to the client's specific needs.
Mobile Device Management
Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, Android, printers, cloud-based systems, networks, and other internet-connected devices.
System and Support Training
Knowledge transfer to internal and remote staff of IT and cybersecurity best practices, and maintenance issues.
Document processes, credentials, and device relationships with IT security and compliance plans.
LABUSA RMM and hardware support service provides clients with routine IT tasks;
- Monitor and remote on network and device health
- Patch and update software and hardware
- Supply clients with activity reports and data on issues of concerns
- Respond to end-user support tickets when problems arise
- Automate scheduled maintenance tasks, including backups
- Handle new system, procurement, deployment, and break-fix